Your personal data will be processed in an IT environment, which means that they can also be temporarily stored and processed to ensure the security and correct operation of IT systems, e.g. in the context of security backup, changes tests in IT systems, detection of irregularities or protection against abuse and attacks.
The categories of your data that we process:
Name and surname, identification details (address), e-mail address, telephone number, password, date of birth and information about the company and its address.
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a purchase agreement with you.
Data storage period:
Your personal data will be kept to the necessary extent until the civil law claims expire and until processing for analytics and business planning has ceased, pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, point a. f (RODO) legally justified administrator's interest.
Recipient of data:
Your personal data will, to the extent necessary, be disclosed to subcontractors of service and information systems providers, courier companies that carry out the shipment. We do not transfer your data outside of Poland, the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Due to the processing by your data you have a number of rights:
• you can get information on how and to what extent we process your data and additionally a copy of your personal data after logging into your customer account.
• you can request the rectification of your data (if it has been incorrectly saved or if it has changed), its removal (if there is no reason for Avicella to process it) or processing restrictions (if you want Avicella to process your data only to a limited extent, the time of considering your opposition or request for correction of the data, and also if you want the data to be stored in connection with your claims);
• You can request the transfer of your data that you provided to us in a structured, commonly used format, readable by machine. The received data can be passed on to the administrator of your choice. In addition, if it is technically possible, while maintaining the appropriate security standards, we can do it for you at your request;
• if the processing of your data by Avicella is based on a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO), you can oppose such processing;
• you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (until May 25, 2018, called the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection).
If you feel that we are processing your information that violates your rights, please tell us. We try to respond to the comments and suggestions of our clients.
The data you provide is:
• statutory requirement
• the condition of concluding the contract
• a condition for obtaining the goods
How can you contact us?
You can contact us in any matter regarding the processing of your personal data by sending a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.